The unexamined life is not worth living. ~ Socrates
"Stacy helped me connect the emotional dots making it easier for me to achieve all that I thought I could".
– Tom Lix, CEO Cleveland Whiskey
"Stacy is so confident in the human spirit she took me farther than I imagined I could go."
– Rachel A. Wallis, Owner Wallis Companies
"Stacy got my mind clear from distracting and tough emotions so I could focus better on winning."
– Zion Clark, Olympic Athlete, Motivational Speaker
"Even a simple conversation with Stacy is priceless."
– Nick Elmi, Award-winning Chef, Author, Restaurateur
"At first, I anticipated every session with dread. Then one day, I protected the ‘hold’ for Stacy in my calendar with everything I had."
– Marcie Finney, CEO Cleveland Cord Blood Center
“Stacy prods us to realize we can and must be great.”
– Michael Ripich, CEO, AT&F Co.
“Keep a highlighter in hand when working with Stacy and then implement right away.”
– J. David Heller, co-founder and president, The NRP Group
“Stacy created a new and strategic approach that gives owners all of the tools and insights to engage talent and drive results.”
– Jodi Berg, president and CEO, Vitamix Corporation
“Stacy’s method is a playbook for getting your arms around the job of leading people.”
– John M. Deignan, president and CEO at Baker Hill
“When you start a conversation with Stacy, prepare to be engaged.”
– Bob Lowery, owner, PowerhouseVFX
"Stacy has an incisive ability to make a quick assessment in a conversation where her advice makes an immediate difference. She is the exact person I want by my side."
– Lisa Lochner, Vice President Operations at Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital
“Stacy illuminates the underlying root cause of both peak performance as well as performance gaps.”
– Josh Linkner, Two-Time NY Times Bestselling Author, Co-Founder & Chairman, Platypus Labs
“Stacy focuses us on how to be successful, while untangling us from all of the misconceptions and failed attempts of the past.”
– A. Ray Dalton, founder and president, Dalton Foundation
"Stacy takes every opportunity to push me to use my strengths in the most powerful ways to achieve my mission."
– Anne Richards, President and CEO at Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio.
“Stacy taps into your psychology - the collection of who you are – to help shape who you become and how you lead.”
– Dan Lewis, CEO, Lobesity